Dogs that Survive the Cold

I like dogs because I believe that they are smart animals and they can sometimes be reliable. I have two pitbulls and their names are Ziggy and Pepper. The are both females and they are sisters. Ziggy is a white dog with black spots and Pepper is a black dog covered in white spots. They often play a lot and they love to dig holes. I bathe them a lot because they like to roll around in the dirt. However, they are house dogs and they are trained to bark when they are ready to go out. They also like to go for rides in the car. I often walk them to keep them fit and because they love to go for walks. Although, they love the warm weather but they hate cold weather. They wouldn’t last a minute in the cold because they don’t have as much fur as a winter dog.

It is a lot of animals that are not immune to the cold. These dogs includes Alaskan Malamute, American Eskimo Dog, Anatolian Shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog, Chow Chow, German Shepherd, and etc. These dogs are not immune to the cold because they are born naturally used to the cold. Dogs that are not immune to the cold are born with thick layers of fur.Northern dogs stand exceedingly low temperatures (- 60 to -70 degrees below zero). This is because the arctics dog’s coat has very efficient insulators Little of the heat produced by their body is lost by means of contact with the outside air through the skin. Do you have any pets that can withstand the cold?